Auspost parcels must :
- be no heavier than 22kg for Domestic and 20kg for International
- have a maximum linear dimension no larger than 105cm
- have a maximum diameter no larger than 140cm
- have a cubic volume (measured as length x width x height) no greater than 0.25 cubic metres
If the parcel is irregular in shape, its length is the distance between the two furthest-apart points on the surface of the item. This must be no larger than 105cm
Dangerous Goods are NOT permitted and lithium batteries as below
Lithium batteries fall into two categories, lithium-ion batteries and lithium-metal batteries.
- Lithium-ion batteries are re-chargeable and high energy density, but do not contain metallic lithium.
- Lithium-metal batteries are usually non-rechargeable but feature a higher energy density than regular batteries.
Common Types of Lithium Batteries