THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF AUSFF.COM.AU (ALSO REFERRED TO HEREIN AS “AUSFF”); COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED THROUGHOUT AUSFF.COM.AU GOVERNING YOUR USE OF PARTICULAR FUNCTIONS, FEATURES, INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH AUSFF.COM.AU
1. The customer constitutes and appoints Ausff.com.au, acting through any of its authorized persons as true and lawful agent for the receipt of mail, the performance of customs clearance, preparation of shipping documents, with full power of attorney to act as such to the extent allowed by law for the specific purposes enumerated in this Section, including without limitation preparation of a certificate of origin, airway bill, custom declarations or any other document required to ship merchandise to customer.
2. Ausff.com.au is provided solely for the use of current and potential Ausff customers to interact with Ausff and may not be used by any other person or entity, or for any other purpose.
3. Customer gives full consent to Ausff.com.au to email any promotional or account related offers. If customer would like to be removed from the mailing list please contact us.
4. In consideration for using Ausff.com.au, you must provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you when prompted to do so by Ausff and maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. In the event that any information provided by you during your original registration or in you’re my Account is inaccurate, Ausff reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and your right to use Ausff.com.au.
5. The customer acknowledges that it has a duty to and is solely liable for providing all information required by Australia’ laws and regulations as well as maintaining all records as required under the customs or other government agency laws.
6. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. Customer must notify Ausff.com.au immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you. Until Ausff.com.au is notified, in writing, of a breach in security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the service through your account. Ausff.com.au shall not be responsible for any damage from an error or omission arising from customer providing false or incorrect information or for failing to provide all necessary information.
7. Upon your request, Ausff.com.au will ship all packages to the address you registered with Ausff.com.au. No packages will be shipped until all shipping charges and storage costs (if any) have been paid and all applicable documentation has been approved.
8. Ausff.com.au reserves the right to open and inspect all items delivered in your name without notice to you.
9. Ausff is not responsible for the actual shipping service chosen by the customer (AusPost, FedEx, TNT,DHL etc.). Customer is subject to all terms and conditions of selected shipping service (AusPost, FedEx, TNT,DHL etc.). Customer is responsible for ensuring that package can be shipped due to its size and volume. Any problem with a received package must be reported within 10 days of delivery.
10. Use of Ausff.com.au is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to all Australia. postal regulations and all regulations set forth by foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping. You agree not to use Ausff.com.au for illegal purposes or to ship prohibited or restricted materials; or to interfere or disrupt networks connected to Ausff.com.au or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of Ausff or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Ausff.com.au through password mining or any other means; or harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of Ausff. Failure to comply with the above may result in cancellation without notice.
11. Ausff.com.au does not ship to any of the following countries: Algeria; Ghana; Indonesia; Nigeria, Philippines.
12. Customer is solely responsible for declaring the correct value of each package for the purpose excise, duty and tax payments. Additionally, customer is responsible for declaring customs duty in his/her own country and all shipping charges (even if assessed later by carrier); said duty or charges are in addition to the fees earned by Ausff.com.au for its package/mail forwarding service. Ausff.com.au does not guarantee delivery of packages which do not comply with the import regulations of the country to which they are sent or Australia. export regulations. It is a responsibility of customer to find out the regulations for their shipments. Customer is solely responsible for any penalties issued by Customs authorities.
13. Customer shall make payments for postage and deposit payments from his/her own account(s), the account must be under the same name as the Ausff.com.au account. Ausff.com.au reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any account. Customer is required to provide copy of two valid identification documents for any person who made payment or is listed on Ausff.com.au account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example multiple accounts all paid from the same PayPal account). Existing users also can’t add their name to other account.
14. Ausff.com.au will not accept items delivered COD (Cash on Delivery). Ausff.com.au will not accept delivery of goods that are prohibited or goods that are clearly damaged. Any such deliveries will be returned, refused and returned to sender. Ausff.com.au will not accept delivery to anyone on your behalf unless the delivery is addressed to your C/O mailbox.
15. Ausff.com.au may terminate your use of Ausff.com.au at any time and effective immediately, at Ausff’s sole discretion should your conduct fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions. Ausff.com.au shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your use of Ausff.com.au. Should you object to any of these terms and conditions, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of Ausff.com.au and notify Ausff.com.au of your termination of use. Upon termination of your use of Ausff.com.au, your right to use Ausff.com.au will cease immediately. After cancellation or termination of the use of Ausff.com.au, Ausff reserves the right to 1. Charge you standard rates for mail or packages that still arrive under your name, or 2. Return the items to sender or destroy them.
16. Ausff.com.au allows for CONSOLIDATION OF PACKAGES. Ausff.com.au is not responsible for missing content of any package due to the consolidation request and without the proof what was actually received. Ausff reserves the right to remove all catalogs during consolidation.
17. Customer must immediately notify Ausff.com.au in case incorrect package is received. Ausff.com.au will reimburse the customer for shipping to the correct address. If we contact a customer in regards to receiving an incorrect package the customer is obligated to report all factual information as to what was received. In the case that it is verified that a wrong item was received and the customer will not forward the item we reserve the right to close the account.
18. In the event of lost or damaged packages please use your account to file a claim. All claims for lost or damaged packages must be reported to Ausff.com.au within 10 days after receiving the package. You are required to prove value entered by invoice or order. False claims will be charged a minimum of $5.00 cost for Ausff.com.au expenses for investigating.
19. Ausff.com.au shall have a general lien on any and all property (and documents relating thereto) of the Customer, in its possession, custody or control, for all claims for charges, expenses or advances accrued by or incurred by Ausff.com.au in connection with any mail forwarding service provided to Customer and if such claim remains unsatisfied for 6 months Ausff.com.au may sell at public auction or private sale, without further notice to Customer, the goods, wares and/or merchandise, as may be necessary to satisfy such lien. Ausff.com.au shall apply the net proceeds of such sale to the payment of the amount due to Ausff.com.au. Any surplus from such sale shall be transmitted to the Customer; however the Customer shall be liable for any deficiency in the net sales proceeds to payoff the amount owed to Ausff.com.au.
20. In no event shall Ausff.com.au be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including lost profits) from performance of Ausff.
21. Customer shall indemnify and hold Ausff.com.au harmless from any and all claims, including legal fees incurred in defending against said claims, from third parties arising out of the transmission of the package/mail sent by customer through Ausff.com.au.
22. Ausff shall be excused from performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement if the failure or inability to perform is caused by reason of Force Majeure, as used herein meaning acts of God, fire, flood, or other natural catastrophes, electric, communications or other utility outages, national emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars (declared or undeclared), epidemics, strikes or labor disputes, actions, ore restrictions of an governmental authority, or causes not within the reasonable control of Ausff.com.au.
23. Customer represents and warrants to Ausff.com.au that neither you nor any person acting on your behalf is a person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order No Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism.
24. Ausff.com.au do NOT provide any refund unless issue was originated from us. Ausff will NOT provide any service AND refund if the customer has provide ANY wrong information.
25. We do not actively collect or otherwise process special categories of personal data as identified in the GDPR including data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, or genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not actively collect or otherwise process personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences.
26. Sharing of Personal Data:
Third-Party Providers. We may provide personal data to third parties for their processing in performing functions on our behalf (for example, logistics, insurance, payments, security, data analysis, surveys, and so forth). In such instances, the providers will be contractually required to protect personal data from additional processing (including for marketing purposes) and transfer in accordance with this Privacy Statement and applicable laws. This may include transfers or onward transfers to third parties that are outside of the EEA and outside Australia. In these circumstances, relevant protections approved under the GDPR will be undertaken to protect your personal data. Under certain data protection laws, including the GDPR, AUSFF is liable if a third-party provider that we have engaged to process personal data fails to fulfil its data protection obligations.
27. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FRAUD
We have zero tolerance for any kind of fraudulent use of our service.
- Using our service to ship fraudulently purchased items.
- Using stolen or fraudulently obtained payment methods to pay for Ausff services or shipping.
- Misrepresenting your Ausff Address as a business address.
- Eliciting or receiving money or payments for services or goods.
- Attempting to gain access to Ausff financial accounts or attempting to exploit our website in any way.
AUSFF MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF AUSFF.COM.AU WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible and flammable items including paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polishes, etc.
- Pressurized materials such as hair spray, shaving cream, or spray cans of any type and hazardous materials such as fuels, chemicals, or explosives.
- Firearms, weaponry, and their components and parts, including military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips, and rail systems), ammunition, knives with blades over 6″, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night vision goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, and surveillance equipment . Basically, if it can be used as a weapon, we won’t ship it.
- Agricultural products such as plants, seeds, fruit, and nuts.
- Perishable foods of any type are prohibited.
- Animals and products made with animal fur are prohibited in most countries.
- Alcohol of any quantity, tobacco and nicotine products of any kind, including e-cigarettes and their components.
- Cash, currency, money orders, credit and debit cards (including prepaid cards), bullion and precious metals, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds, collectible stamps and coins, lottery tickets, or gambling devices and paraphernalia.
- Jewelry and precious stones are restricted to some countries and only insurable up to a maximum of $500. Any shipments of jewelry in excess of the $500 carriage limit will be uninsured and the customer assumes all risk of loss above such limit.
- Prescription medications are prohibited.
- Pornography is prohibited in most countries.